Causes and Preventive Measures of Local Deformation in Welding of Longitudinal Welded Pipe
(1) The rigidity of the work piece is uneven or small, and the shrinkage after welding is inconsistent.
(2) Uneven arrangement of welds will lead to uneven shrinkage, and the shrinkage deformation of multiple welds is large.
(3) Improper operation, no symmetrical layering, intermittent welding, inconsistent welding speed, current and direction, resulting in inconsistent deformation of machined parts.
(4) The bite is too large during welding, resulting in stress concentration and large deformation.
(5) Uneven welding results in deformation when stress concentration is released.